Vancouver is a model of urban utopianism, unblemished by freeways and unfettered by architectural precedents. With this in mind and inspired by the legendary land featured in James Hilton’s novel, Lost Horizon, published in 1933, the name Shangri-La encapsulates the serenity and hospitality for which the brand is renowned worldwide.
Evenings and nightlife in this city can feel serenely relaxed or wildly intoxicating. To live here surrounds you with the best our city has to offer, both day and night.
This is your life. This is Living Shangri-La.
BUILDING FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi (5th floor)
- Fully equipped fitness centre (5th floor)
- Changing rooms
- Convenient access to Shangri-la Hotel lobby and services
- Meeting Room, Theatre and Library (6th floor)
- 24-hour concierge service
- Separate private lobby for residents
- Gated parking for security
- Secured common bicycle storage rooms
- Storage lockers (depending on availability)
- Auto Spa on P1 Level
- Valet Parking
Architect: James K.M. Cheng
Developed By: Westbank Projects Corp.
Management: AWM Alliance Real Estate Group Ltd., 604-685-3227
Units in Strata: 227 on Floors 16-42.
- Floors 1-15 are Shangri-La Hotel (119 rooms)
- Floors 43-62 Shangri-la Estates
- Parking on levels 4, 5 & 6 for Shangri-La Live/Work
Pet Restriction: 2 Dogs or 2 Cats or 1 Dog and 1 Cat
Rental Restriction: Not less than 30 days
1111 Alberni Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4T9