Living on the edge of Vancouver’s most beautiful waterfront provides a lifestyle that few can attain.
This is life as it was meant to be while living at King’s Landing.
Few can imagine a more inspirational setting to call home. Stunning views capture a splendid panorama that sweeps from the False Creek waterfront and the dramatic skyline of Vancouver.
Homes at Kings Landing are detailed to perfection and are truly in a class of their own.
SCHOOLS (Assigned and local public schools)
- Elsie Roy Elementary, 150 Drake Street, 0.38 KM. Grades K to 7 (Assigned)
- Lord Tennyson Elementary, 1936 W 10th Avenue, 1.9 KM. Grades K to 7 (Assigned)
- École secondaire Jules-Verne, 5445 Baillie Street, 4.07 KM. Grades 7 to 12
- King George Secondary, 1755 Barclay Street, 2.11 KM. Grades 8 to 12
- Charles Dickens Annex, 3877 Glen Drive, 4.02 KM. Grades K to 3
- Windsor House School, 1390 W 22 Street, 6.65 KM. Grades K to 12
- Lord Roberts Annex, 1150 Nelson Street, 1.27 KM. Grades K to 3
PARKS & REC.
- George Wainborn Park
- David Lam Park
- Roundhouse Turntable Plaza Park
- Facilities within a 20 Minute Walk
- 1 Dog Park
- 2 Sports Fields
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 3 Trails
- 4 Playgrounds
- 7 Tennis Courts
- Community Centre
- 3 Picnic Facilities
- Preschool Activities Room
- Nearest Rail Transit Stop - SkyTrain at Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (7 min. walk)
- Nearest Street Level Transit Stop - Pacific Blvd at Homer Street (3 min. walk)
- Nearest Water Transit Stop - Seabus Station at Waterfront Stn
- Dock 3 David Lam Park - Aquabus or False Creek Ferry to commute up and down False Creek
- Providence Health Care - St. Paul's Hospital, 1081 Burrard Street, 0.95 KM
- Fire Station: 895 Hamilton Street, 1 KM
- Police Station, 1263 Granville Street, 0.53 KM