KING'S LANDING CONSISTS OF 3 TOWERS AND 5 TOWNHOUSES AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESSES:
426 BEACH CRESCENT, VANCOUVER, BC V6Z 3E9
428 BEACH CRESCENT, VANCOUVER, BC V6Z 3G1
1515 HOMER MEWS, VANCOUVER, BC
408 BEACH CRESCENT
410 BEACH CRESCENT
418 BEACH CRESCENT
438 BEACH CRESCENT
432 BEACH CRESCENT
THE CLUB SOLEIL is located at 420 Beach Avenue with meeting rooms, exercise room, spa, swimming pool, sauna/steam room, swirlpool/hot tub, games room, theatre room, and 3 guest suites.
Designed by James Cheng
Developed by Concord Pacific
Living on the edge of Vancouver’s most beautiful waterfront provides a lifestyle that few can attain.
This is life as it was meant to be while living at King’s Landing.
Few can imagine a more inspirational setting to call home. Stunning views capture a splendid panorama that sweeps from the False Creek waterfront and the dramatic skyline of Vancouver.
Homes at Kings Landing are detailed to perfection and are truly in a class of their own.
SCHOOLS (Assigned and local public schools)
- Elsie Roy Elementary, 150 Drake Street, 0.38 KM. Grades K to 7 (Assigned)
- Lord Tennyson Elementary, 1936 W 10th Avenue, 1.9 KM. Grades K to 7 (Assigned)
- École secondaire Jules-Verne, 5445 Baillie Street, 4.07 KM. Grades 7 to 12
- King George Secondary, 1755 Barclay Street, 2.11 KM. Grades 8 to 12
- Charles Dickens Annex, 3877 Glen Drive, 4.02 KM. Grades K to 3
- Windsor House School, 1390 W 22 Street, 6.65 KM. Grades K to 12
- Lord Roberts Annex, 1150 Nelson Street, 1.27 KM. Grades K to 3
PARKS & REC.
- George Wainborn Park
- David Lam Park
- Roundhouse Turntable Plaza Park
- Facilities within a 20 Minute Walk
- 1 Dog Park
- 2 Sports Fields
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 3 Trails
- 4 Playgrounds
- 7 Tennis Courts
- Community Centre
- 3 Picnic Facilities
- Preschool Activities Room
- Nearest Rail Transit Stop - SkyTrain at Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (7 min. walk)
- Nearest Street Level Transit Stop - Pacific Blvd at Homer Street (3 min. walk)
- Nearest Water Transit Stop - Seabus Station at Waterfront Stn
- Dock 3 David Lam Park - Aquabus or False Creek Ferry to commute up and down False Creek
- Providence Health Care - St. Paul's Hospital, 1081 Burrard Street, 0.95 KM
- Fire Station: 895 Hamilton Street, 1 KM
- Police Station, 1263 Granville Street, 0.53 KM