THE PRIVATE RESIDENCES AT HOTEL GEORGIA
Vancouver is a model of urban utopianism, unblemished by freeways and unfettered by architectural precedents. With this in mind, the exquisitely restored and historic Hotel Georgia, with its elegant brick façade, provides a striking contrast to the shimmering skyscraper that is the Private Residences.
Evenings and nightlife in this city can feel serenely relaxed or wildly intoxicating. To live here surrounds you with the best our city has to offer, both day and night.
This is your life. These are the Private Residences at the Hotel Georgia.
BUILDING FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor saltwater swimming pool (4th floor)
- Fully equipped fitness centre (4th floor)
- Changing rooms
- Convenient access to Rosewood Hotel Georgia lobby and services
- Media Room (3rd floor)
- Meeting Rooms and Lounge
- 24-hour concierge service
- Separate private lobby for residents
- Gated parking for security
- Secured common bicycle storage rooms
- Storage lockers (depending on availability)
Architect: IBI/HB Architects
Developed By: Delta Land Development Ltd.
Management: First Service Residential, 604-683-8900
Units in Strata: 156 Ultra-contemporary condominiums on Floors 12-48. Floors 1-22 are Rosewood Hotel Georgia (247 rooms)
- 48 Floors
- 8-level underground parking. P3-P8 are for residences
- Shared amenities with the hotel are located on floor 4
Pet Restriction: 3 Dogs or 3 Cats or a combination of the 2 up to a maximum of 3
667 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 0B5